STEWART ROMEO
he/him

ARTIST OF: Rain Singh

MIDWIFE OF: Bianca Thompson

BIO

I am an energetic and anxiety riddled artist and to be honest am in a transitional period when it come to being comfortable being open with people and sharing parts of my creativity. i am someone who has known for a long time in my life that i am a creative in every ounce of my being. i believe that art is something that can have impact and that it is something that shouldn't be guarded or gate kept but should have checks and balances we as creatives have a responsibility to understand that we need to create freely but be mindful of the questions we let loose on the world we inhabit and i aim to be a shining beacon as i grow into the true amazing person i am

WHAT I MAKE

i make music, write and create art. these things make me happy in the time of covid as well as before hand these were my loves, my babies and my true joy. they things that help me come out of my shell and the truest expression of who and what i am

INSPIRED BY

my family as well as people i meet working in artistic circles and different forms of art that challenge what fits into it or what defines the medium it inhabits. i like people who either redefine or find ways to set themselves apart from the status quo as well as artists who understand their impact and respect the power of art in a way that is not detrimental 

EXPLORING:

as of right now i have three creative ventures music (Emergency/Emerge and See), Art (collage/Stew-Art), and Writing (plays and short stories). i think music and writing speak to me the most these days so i want to pursue those in the form of an ep and a play i want to workshop called the escape