COLLEEN ASBURY
she/her

ARTIST OF: Kim Morris

MIDWIFE OF: Amy Kovacs

BIO

Colleen Asbury worked in Medical and Pharmaceutical Editing for many years and sat through far too many meetings that nearly ended in fisticuffs when heated discussions broke out about whether the words "Cost Effective" should be hyphenated or not. She also worked as a project manager at KRAFT for several years and enjoyed that the conference room was set up to look like a grocery store (to see if Kraft's products "popped out" against the competition).

Sick of that nonsense, she became a Reiki Master and now treats people who have a number of illnesses/ailments. Reiki is energy healing.

She lives in Chicago with two fat rescue cats, Nimbus and Peter. She has a B.A. in English from the University of Texas at Austin, reads everything, and loves writing screenplays and teleplays.

WHAT I MAKE

I mostly write but am open to all forms of expression.

INSPIRED BY

Being a Reiki Master and healer, music, art, travel, literature, writing, really good food and wine, my two fat rescue cats, kindness, compassion, fairness, justice, and creating an interior and exterior environment of peace and harmony.

EXPLORING:

I have several projects going.