Stewart Romeo

he/him

BIO

vizual is a multifaceted individual who is hard to define, with a background in different styles of art he creates an amazing soundscape made up of pieces that shouldn't've worked altogether. This is the quintessential thing that makes vizual who he is, someone who can create something that couldn't be replicated and to show you something you have never seen before but still feels familiar. vizual is the experience of blackness from a perspective that is pure, honest and raw and not afraid to be open and vulnerable, an artist who has lived and loved and hated at times that same experience and wants to share his so others feel less alone. At the end of it all it’s the creativity the honesty and the need to connect that drives vizual to create these transcendent melodies that begin in pain and end in transformation.

WHAT I MAKE

music collages and story/playwriting

INSPIRED BY

music 

family

love

pain

laughter 

the worst and best days of my life 

work 

my community work 

my friends 

money (to get from under the thumb of capitalism) 

a life of pure and true freedom 

possibility and potential

EXPLORING

I have fully recorded my project and am now getting a team together to start performing my own music and to release it and become a prominent artist and start selling my beats in the city as well I am trying to start working on my stew art again and build that business into something that makes money while I sleep and reconnect to my artistic side of creating collages.