Ella Graham

she/her

BIO

Ella is originally from Kansas City, MO and is currently living in Evanston, IL. Recent performance credits include Mabelu in THE OLD MAN AND THE OLD MOON, Little Red in INTO THE WOODS, Bird Girl in SEUSSICAL, Small Alison in FUN HOME, and Rebecca Gibbs in OUR TOWN. She graduated from Loyola University of Chicago in May with B.As in Theatre and Advertising/PR. These days, she’s working a sales job at a catering company, knitting a lot, and figuring out what the heck she’s doing.

WHAT I MAKE

I really want to write personal essays formally, not just in my notes app. I also want to do theatre. Something theatre.

INSPIRED BY

Deep conversations, my beautiful friends, anything Sarah Ruhl has ever written, Taylor Swift (I’m personally a big Evermore girl), my therapist, new knitting projects, heartbreak, nostalgia, unconditional love, and kindness.

EXPLORING

I’ve always loved writing, and have been reminded recently of just how helpful it can be as I try to make sense of my world. I think I have important things to say and funny stories to tell. I’d love to write some things to share.