SHANNON M. HEIBLER
she/her/hers

shannon.heibler@gmail.com

ARTISTIC DISCIPLINES: Costume design & technology

ARTIST OF: Kaitlin Thomas Taylor

MIDWIFE OF: Hillary Catrow

BIO

Shannon was born and raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin and now resides in Stoughton, WI with her brilliant partner, Ben. The road to costume design has been long and crooked, but she's thrilled to be here. After studying Theatre & Drama at University of Wisconsin - Madison, Shannon could be found doing everything from dramaturgy to scenic painting, but the costume shop was where she found home and family. She has worked at theatre companies around Wisconsin including Forward Theater Company (where she is a proud Advisory Company Member), Children's Theater of Madison, American Players Theatre, and Milwaukee Chamber Theatre. In her spare time, Shannon enjoys crafting, reading, baking, laughing, learning new skills, hiking, and looking at pictures of dogs on the internet. She is passionate about teaching young theater artists and working towards a safer, healthier theater community.

INSPIRED BY

Fine arts (I love the Impressionists)
Comedy
Theater
Movie/television
Reading
Music
Nature
Theme parks/audience engagement (not audience participation! haha)
Fashion

EXPLORING:

I want to work my way through my large-ish movie collection, one per week, and create artwork inspired by that movie. One a week.

INSPIRATION FOR PROJECT:

SheCanLiftaHorse on Etsy, Gallery1988, and all artists who have translated their love of pop culture into artwork that is joyful and original