ERROL MCLENDON
he/him/his

errol.mclendon@gmail.com

ARTIST OF: Haley Gadzik

MIDWIFE OF: Arwen Mitchell

BIO

Errol McLendon is an actor, director and novice writer and storyteller. Errol has been a member of Forks & Hope Ensemble for the past 6 years, creating devised pieces based on literature. Errol has also worked with Red Tape Theatre, Profiles Theatre, Oak Park Festival Theatre and Timeline Theatre. During the day, Errol works as a standardized patient at several medical schools and teaches communication skills at the medical school in Gary, Indiana. Errol lives in Berwyn with his actress wife, Wendye and his fur children, Cooper (dog-child) and Tucker (cat child).

INSPIRED BY

Being around other creative people. Listening to their process and how they handle things like motivation and procrastination. When I am with creative people, I feel a shared understanding of pursuing passion and that fire is contagious. Certain spaces and times of day also inspire me.

EXPLORING

More writing projects and the polishing of my three books. The technical aspect of looking for a literary agent and/or a publisher. Even considering that six or seven of my stories that I do at storytelling might easily make a one-man show.